Niyola 'I don't live in Banky W's house', singer clears air

Asked about her relationship status, Niyola revealed she is very much single and not or was ever in a relationship with Banky W.Banky W and Niyola

EME’s First Lady, Niyola in a chat with Genevieve Magazine talks about her rumoured affair with Banky W, the fact that some people say she is underrated, her beauty regimen and more.

Banky W and Niyola  Banky W and Niyola

When asked about her current challenges as a woman she said, "Being expected to see myself as incomplete because I am not married or remotely bothered that I am not and being pressured to feel so."
Asked about her relationship status, Niyola revealed she is very much single and not or was ever in a relationship with Banky W.
ALSO READ: Niyola Fans plead with Banky W to marry singer
According to her, "I am very single. On if she dated Banky W: I don’t live in Banky’s house and no we never dated."
On being described as underrated, "As I always say , success is relative . I know my fans love and appreciate my art. My music is not for everybody and so it’s ok if a select number appreciate it."

Post a Comment

0 Comments