What Most Americans Don't Realize About Auto Insurance

You could save hundreds of dollars on your car insurance bill with just a few minutes. Don't pay your next insurance bill until you read this...

car-insurance-header-image.jpg This is the one dirty little secret that your car insurance company doesn’t want you to know. If you are currently insured, drive less than 50 miles per day and live in a qualified zip code, you could be eligible for a significant discount. Also, if you’ve never had a DUI you could be eligible for even more discounts. I bet your car insurance company has never told you that.
When drivers enter their zip code and driver info at the QuoteWizard™ Official Site , many can’t believe how much they were able to save.  But the savings are real…due to new program policies you could save up to 75% with rates as low as $19/month.
I was pretty skeptical too, so I set out to conduct some research to see if this was legit. I first found a survey from a leading consumer research site that stated that the average American is overpaying for auto insurance by $368/year, I then decided to just try QuoteWizard™ for myself. Within a few minutes, they matched me with a new policy that saved me almost $300 a year. So what’s the “dirty little secret”? Never purchase auto insurance without  comparing all of the online discounts first.
During my research I also read that most insurance agents are paid on commission, which means the more you pay, the more they make. I always trusted my insurance agent, but I guess you never know when money gets involved.  This next part is what really gets me though…apparently a few years ago insurance companies started using computer algorithms to calculate just how much they could raise rates on people, without upsetting them enough to switch.  All based on years and years of data on customer retention rates, demographic profiles, and major life events. So much for customer loyalty…

Note: You're NEVER locked into your existing insurance plan. If you've already paid for your current policy you can be easily refunded for the entire balance.

Considering you could save up to 75% and pay as little as $19/month, these online comparison services are growing increasingly popular. Out of all of the companies I found, QuoteWizard™ was my favorite because of how fast and easy they made it get the lowest insurance rates from the top carriers. I've also included the full list of services I found at the end of the article if you want to get a second opinion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments